Monday, March 21, 2011

Being Forward

Hi folks,

If you've been reading the Ganzfield books, you know I start each of the later books in the series with a little "Dear Reader" refresher. All of the reviewers who have mentioned it love it, since it reminds them of what they need to know about the characters and their abilities. I plan to continue it throughout the series.

What do you do when the latest book in a series comes out but it's been months since you read the previous ones? Do you re-read them? Do you look up the wikipedia entry? (FYI, these are usually filled with spoilers) Do you dive into the new book and hope that the author has added enough of a recap to the opening chapters? What works best for you?

The the winner of the blog hop giveaway is...

Jolene Allcock and Family

Congrats, Jolene!  I'll email you and we'll work out the prize-sending details.

Happy First Day of Spring, everyone!

2 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I hope the "Dear Reader" refresher catches on.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...



I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Sakit Tenggorokan
Terapi Penghilang Penyakit Asma
Makanan Yang Harus Dihindari Penderita Maag
Obat Penghilang Insomnia Alami
Cara Mentgobati Tumor Di Bibir Secara Alami