Thursday, December 8, 2011

UNCON is here!

The first copies of UnCONventional, our new anthology, are now in my office and in our distributor's warehouse.


Yes, I *did* make a fort out of the boxes.

Anyhoo, we're all kinds of excited about this book. Check it out:


It's about to get weird... okay, weirder in here. 

Alien ascensions in hotel ballrooms.

Mermaids on cruise ships.

Werewolves in dog shows.

Steampunk fairy time travelers.

A teenage superhero hitching a ride with a supervillain.

Comic books that absorb their readers. 

Magical filk... and much more.

With stories by: LJ Berger, Vikki Ciaffone, Daniel Cohen, Gordon Dupuis, Anthony G. Francis, Jr., Justine Graykin, Randy O. Green, Melina Gunnett, Kate Kaynak, Danielle M. LeFevre,  Kimberley Long-Ewing, Lauren Marrero, Will Morton, LS Murphy, Ira Nayman, KT Pinto, Jennifer Allis Provost, Patricia Puckett, Keshia Swaim, Sherry Thompson, Pamela van Hylckama Vlieg, and Trisha Wooldridge 

Pre-order through: 

Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.com/UnCONventional-Kate-Kaynak/dp/1937053008/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315697667&sr=1-1

Barnes & Noble: 
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/unconventional-kate-kaynak/1030781900?ean=9781937053000&itm=1&usri=unconventional%2bkaynak

Book Depository (free international shipping): 
http://www.bookdepository.com/Unconventional-Kate-Kaynak/9781937053000


And I had to share a picture of this awesome lightsaber candlestick:

7 comments:

Franny said...

That is AWESOME!!! This is a great news! I'm so excited abut it and I can't wait to receive it!!!
And the lightsabre candlestick is cool :)

Lisa Rogers said...

Soooooooo excited to see this book come out. Can't wait to read it.

Vicki Rocho said...

Cool book. Looks like a fun read.

Oh -- and I love thinkgeek.com too. I posted about the handwarmers. Serious coveting going on in that department...

BookLuvr Mindy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish Pure could come sooner! ;-)

Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
bookluvrmindy

Book Addict said...

I'm so excited I'm dancing in circles!

Emily a.k.a WilowRaven : ) said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing Kate :)

Keisha Azzalea said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Akibat Amandel
Cara Mengobati Osteomalacia
Obat Sarkoma Kaporsi
Obat Jantung Berdebar Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Kanker Leher Rahim Herbal
Obat Tumor Telinga Luar
Obat Wasir Ibu Hamil Muda Dan Tua
Penanganan TBC Paru
Obat Untuk Menghilangkan Tumor Bibir
Cara Menghilangkan Diabetes Melitus Tipe 1