Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BEA - Day 1

Hi folks,

As you're reading this, I should be in the Javits center on the West Side of New York City. I plan to post some pictures and impressions over the next few days.

If you're at BEA this week, please stop by booth #4779 (slightly to the left of the ginormous "Uptown Stage/Ingram" sign in the back) and say hi!

This is the last week of the Accused ARC giveaway contest:
http://thedisgruntledbear.blogspot.com/2011/05/contest.html

Oh, and next week we have at least TWO really cool announcements coming. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Emily White said...

I really wish I could go. I live so close! So close... No, I really can't. Gas is just way too high. :(

Lisa Rogers said...

Two cool announcements?!?!?! Why do we have to wait? Why? I hate waiting.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Maybe next year for both of you!