Thursday, February 23, 2012

Radio Star

Emily White's Elemental comes out on May 1st, and she just did her first radio interview last night.

SHE ROCKED!

And I'm not just saying that because she mentioned this blog. :)

And how blogs are awesome for authors.

And how they--and Goodreads--are part of getting a book out in the modern publishing world.

I listened here (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/utm_campaign=synclickback&source=http://www.ipmnation.com/mculive.cfm/&medium=8502069). There may be an archived version, if you want to listen (start 15 minutes in for her interview; it's about 15 minutes long).

So, aspiring authors, what are you doing to pre-promote your books?

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Woohoo! GO EMILY!! :D And Go Spencer Hill Press!!!! ;)

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Polip Pita Suara Herbal
Obat Benjolan Lemak
Obat Flu Batuk Untuk Ibu Hamil Muda
Cara Menghilangkan Kanker Tulang