Monday, August 29, 2011

HurriCon!

Pi-Con really is one of my favorite cons. There's such a wonderful sense of nerdly camaraderie! I love talking books, and, with thirteen panels, I really did a bunch of it. I got to hang out with a bunch of Spencer Hill Press people, as well.

As for the hurricane... my husband and kids lost power back home in New Hampshire, but everyone's okay. We just got a bunch of wind and rain here--no real problems or damage. I stayed on an extra day, though, just in case, which seems like a good idea, since my normal driving route would have taken me through Brattleboro, VT:

4 comments:

Emily White said...

Oh wow. That looks awful! We saw a LOT of that going home. In fact, part of the thruway was flooded. It was a little scary in some parts, but we ended up getting through it.

Emily White said...

Oh, and yes! Pi-Con was so much fun! I loved meeting everyone!

Disgruntled Bear (Kate Kaynak) said...

So glad you and Jessica got back safely, Emily! It was a BLAST hanging out with you this weekend!

Keisha Azzalea said...



I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Tips Penghilang Benjolan Di Leher
Pengobatan Diabetes Basah Herbal
Obat Tumor Tulang Non-Kanker
Cara Mencegah Datangnya Penyakit TBC
Obat Hamil Anggur Herbal
Obat Tradisional Tumor Bibir
Obat Toksoplasma Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Penghilang Wasir Pada Ibu Hamil
Obat Kehamilan Ektropik
Cara Mengobati Patah Tulang Pinggul