Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Other Slush Pile

Precipitation the consistency of a convenience store beverage is sloshing from the sky today. I don't believe in the sun anymore. Perhaps it still exists, or maybe it is now only a mythical thing, the stuff of legend.

* sigh *

I'm off to drown my sorrows in the half-melted foam of mini-marshmallows on the top of my hot chocolate.

But, before I go, here's a wicked funny parenting article, courtesy of my friend Jenn:
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/97feb/frazier/frazier.htm

BTW, I'm looking for a pro editor for a manuscript critique. If you know someone good, please email or post a comment.

2 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Amazon contest first round results tomorrow! I went the ballsy-but-memorable route: Teenage mutants with superpowers--in love?

Keisha Azzalea said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Jual Obat Maag
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Hipertiroid Tradisional
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Ginjal Mengecil
Obat Batuk Kronis
Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang
Obat Tumor Parotis
Obat Lemak Dalam Darah
Obat Polip Hidung Alami