Monday, February 7, 2011

Autocorrect

I have an old cell phone, and texting is pretty much at the top of its abilities as a communication device. Fortunately, I don't have autocorrect, because sometimes it does this:

Warning: some of these (okay, most of them) are inappropriate for children and my grandmother.

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/5122/15-most-popular-autocorrects-from-january-2011/

And the winner of the Across the Universe giveaway is...

JaevenStar!

Congratulations! Please send me your mailing address through the contact form at Ganzfield.com.

It's an amazing book.


Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm at work and laughed out loud. Really loudly. Across a VERY quiet floor full of cubicles. So funny. Thanks for sharing!

lsmurphy.com said...

I have autocorrect on my iPhone. Today I sent my husband this:
"Um...Not Leontief". It was supposed to read: "Um...Not Pringles".
Still shaking my head.

Cindy said...

Congrats Donna!

JaevenStar said...

Thank you for the book!

I have autocorrect on my phone too and it is scary what I have typed and sent by accident... *shiver*

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats JaevenStar!

So I shouldn't admit that I'm not a texter, so I have no experience with this . . . but autocorrect sounds like a super helpful (not) tool! :)

Keisha Azzalea said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Jual Obat Maag
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Hipertiroid Tradisional
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Ginjal Mengecil
Obat Batuk Kronis
Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang
Obat Tumor Parotis
Obat Lemak Dalam Darah
Obat Polip Hidung Alami