Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Half-Blood Launch Day!

If you haven't seen anything about this book yet, I want to congratulate you on escaping the cave where you were being held until now. It's out today! Congrats to Jennifer! There's a bunch of cool stuff happening for launch day, including a live chat tonight (7pm EDT) and a short story from Aiden's POV.

Check everything out through the Facebook fansite:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spencer-Hill-Press/174325775943930#!/jlarmentrout

There are also a bunch of great reviews out today, about a dozen giveaways, and a whole lot of "woohoo!"

Happy Launch Day!

4 comments:

Brenda St John Brown said...

Congrats to Jennifer and SHP!!! So excited to read this. I've had the Kindle version and have been making myself wait until my upcoming flight to NY to read it. I figure it will be a perfect distraction from my fear of flying.

Lisa Rogers said...

YAY to Jennifer for writing such an awesome book and a BIG WOO HOO to SHP for recognizing her talent.

Disgruntled Bear said...

We're so excited for her! Check out the live chat tonight.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Lobia Mayora
Pengobatan Radang Sendi Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Pendarahan Rahim Herbal
Tips Menghilangkan Kanker Tulang
Cara Menghilangkan Pendarahan Pasca Persalinan
Obat TBC Diseminata
Obat Wasir Atau Ambeien Berdarah Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Diabetes Kering Alami