Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Chance for Log-Lines!

Please post your submissions in the comments section of Wednesday's post. I'll announce the winner on Monday (or even earlier, if I feel like it).

I'm still working on the nuts-and-bolts of world domination. Who knew that global conquest involved so much paperwork?

BTW, I just signed up for READERCON. If you'll be in the Boston area this July, come! Find me, mention the blog, and I'll give you a Disgruntled Bear t-shirt (or a pen from my purse, if I run out of shirts).

And, let's start the weekend off right with a jaw-droppingly awesome link:
http://www.duckbrand.com/Promotions/stuck-at-prom.aspx

2 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Or a MINDER t-shirt. I think some of the art for the trailer would make wicked cool shirts and mugs.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Oh, and a huge "thanks" to Mitch for the link.