Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Chance for Log-Lines!

Please post your submissions in the comments section of Wednesday's post. I'll announce the winner on Monday (or even earlier, if I feel like it).

I'm still working on the nuts-and-bolts of world domination. Who knew that global conquest involved so much paperwork?

BTW, I just signed up for READERCON. If you'll be in the Boston area this July, come! Find me, mention the blog, and I'll give you a Disgruntled Bear t-shirt (or a pen from my purse, if I run out of shirts).

And, let's start the weekend off right with a jaw-droppingly awesome link:
http://www.duckbrand.com/Promotions/stuck-at-prom.aspx

3 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Or a MINDER t-shirt. I think some of the art for the trailer would make wicked cool shirts and mugs.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Oh, and a huge "thanks" to Mitch for the link.

Keisha Azzalea said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Pilek Menahun
Obat Alami Batu Empedu
Obat Lupus
Obat Ginjal Bocor
Obat Infeksi Lambung
Obat Penyakit Jantung
Penyebab TBC Kelenjar
Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
Cara Mengobati Vitiligol
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung