Monday, March 8, 2010

Woo hoo!

I am SO psyched. I'm "filled with psych-osity," as Rennison might have written in ANGUS, THONGS, AND FULL-FRONTAL SNOGGING. Did anyone know that had been turned into a movie? I am so psyched that it's sending me off on tangents involving random British YA novels.

Anyhoo, I have an artist doing AWESOME stills for the book trailer, and a FANTASTIC soundtrack song to accompany them. I have a wonderfully perfectionistic editor polishing MINDER until I can see my face in it. I have a marketing maven developing a plan for getting the word out. I have the forms to add a small press to my existing business in New Hampshire. I have a printer and distributor. I have cover art. I'm getting the ISBN.

And I have a tentative publication date in June, 2010.

That's right, dudes and dude-ettes, MINDER is going to be published this summer!

Unless something happens, good or bad.
Good = one of the agents still looking at pages offers representation.
Bad = one of the several dozen scenarios that wake me in a cold sweat at 3am.

But those are unlikely, as I am running this operation with MILITARY PRECISION. I am frikkin' INVADING the literary world! Cue "Defying Gravity" from WICKED, 'cuz:

"They're NEVER gonna bring ME DOWN!"

4 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I'm either destined for greatness or about to become a cautionary tale. Only time will tell, since the time-travelers have been sworn to silence.

Speaking of which, when's the next Connie Willis book coming out?

Why, yes, I AM giddy. Giddy giddy giddy.

And saying "giddy" over and over just makes me giddier.

StephTheBookworm said...

That is extremely exciting.... aaaand I love Wicked.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, Steph!

Keisha Azzalea said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Jual Obat Maag
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Hipertiroid Tradisional
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Ginjal Mengecil
Obat Batuk Kronis
Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang
Obat Tumor Parotis
Obat Lemak Dalam Darah
Obat Polip Hidung Alami