Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long Weekend

We have a holiday weekend coming up, and tomorrow morning I'm off to a family wedding in Chicago. Mr. Bear is staying home with the cubs.

I'm going to miss them so.

I'll think about them every time I put on nice clothes and go to grown-up restaurants (smirk).
I'll miss them as I sit quietly on the airplane (giggle, giggle).
I'll send them waves of mother-love as I write for hours without interruption (happy dance time!).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family, but this weekend really is a mini-vacation from the tiny tyrants.

I think I'll get the chance to read at least one good book, too. I challenge you to do the same. What will you be reading?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

EVERNIGHT, by Claudia Gray. I've heard good things.

Vicki Rocho said...

hahahaha! I know EXACTLY how you feel! Love the little buggers, but sometimes it's soooo nice to be solo!

I'm finishing Wake this weekend and then, I dunno. Back to the library I suppose!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Hi Vicki,

WAKE was wonderful. FADE and GONE are as good as the first, so I hope you'll check them out if you liked the first in the trilogy.

Keisha Azzalea said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Cara Menyembuhkan Paru Paru Basah
Cara Menghilangkan Alergi Seafood
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Alergi Hidung
Obat Sembelit Yang Aman
Cara Mengobati Demam Berdarah
Pengobatan Bells Palsy Herbal
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Pantat
Menghilangkan Benjolan Lemak
Obat Penyakit Dompo
Obat Diabetes Insipidus