Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Thing on YouTube

When I lived in Istanbul, I couldn't watch YouTube. The Turkish government blocked access to the site because of a few anti-Ataturk videos. BTW, if you're ever in Turkey, NEVER disrespect Ataturk. Aside from the fact that the guy was a war hero, single-handedly saved his country from the colonial predations of England and France, founded a modern nation, and therefore deserves respect, it's really, REALLY illegal.

Turkish prison illegal.

Anyway, at least once a week, a US-based friend would make a comment in email or Facebook about a cool video on YouTube--a cool video that I couldn't see.

So, what did I miss? What's your favorite YouTube video? Links, please!

Of course, mine is:


Disgruntled Bear said...

Glee! Ivy-league style:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Emo Vampire song (a Twilight parody):

Disgruntled Bear said...

Book Cover of Gail Carriger's BLAMELESS:

Vicki Rocho said...

I was just going to suggest you go Tubin' (find one video and click a random link for the next) but it looks like you've already got it down!

I only go to youtube when someone sends me a link. My husband will spend HOURS on there.

Lenny said...

mostly i go utubin when i need to get a laugh. i like feel good animal videos and funny stuff. i dont have one that i like best.

Keisha Azzalea said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Pengobatan Benjolan Di Paha Herbal
Pengobatan Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Herbal
Obat Penyakit Degeneratif
Obat Benjolan Di Punggung Tradisional
Pengobatan Angin Duduk Herbal
Obat Gagal Jantung Akut
Obat Alami Benjolan Di Selangkangan
Obat Difteri Herbal
Menghilangkan Nyeri Vagina Dengan Obat Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Nyeri Saat Haid