Monday, July 19, 2010

Link-O-Rama (Part 2)

Hi folks,

Thanks for the good wishes--I'm feeling better today (it must have been one of those 24-hour leprosies). I've got a few links for you today, including another review for Minder that compares me to a cyborg...um, in a good way.

I also have two new book events to report: Pi-Con in Enfield CT (August 20-22) and Borders in Concord, NH (August 25th).

I love how international everything is--Minder is now available in Kenya.

Finally, I've got two links that made me laugh out loud:
Zombies (thanks to a friend-of-a-friend on Facebook) and Tough Love (via You Suck at Craigslist).

9 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I wonder what kind of hits the label "24-hour leprosy" will bring to the blog.

coley said...

LOL I bet a lot of hits!

Emily White said...

That craigslist add is hilarious! Poor kid. :D

I'm glad you're feeling better. Leprosy can be a pain in the toosh.

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm glad you're getting over the leprosy/herpolio.

:)

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, everyone!

Carole Anne Carr said...

Some great reviews!

Cari said...

LOL that is amazing! I should give the craigslist idea to my sister.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks Carole Anne! Cari, check out http://www.yousuckatcraigslist.com/ for more of this. I went to college with the folks who started it, and it's wicked funny--the internet equivalent of Jaywalking from the Tonight Show.

Keisha Azzalea said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Gout
Obat Kelenjar Adrenal
Obat ISPA Yang Aman
Obat iritasi Mata
Obat Alergi
Menghilangkan Penyakit Gagal Jantung
Obat Herbal Aritmia Jantung
Tips Menghilangkan Batu Ginjal
Obat Kanker Usus Besar Herbal
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Yang Aman