Thursday, July 15, 2010

Soapbox

Hi folks,

Quick question--what's IMPORTANT to you? What have you been doing with your time online? Making new friends on Facebook? Blogging? Watching the oil spill news from the Gulf? Reading about child product safety? Making or watching great things on YouTube? Twittering about how gorgeous your cat is?
Oooh--Mustafa is so beautiful!

Shamelessly promoting your new novel?
This is your chance to promote your interests, your passions, your pet projects, etc. Comment below with a link to a relevant site.

6 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Here's a great group of female sci-fi and fantasy writers:

http://www.broaduniverse.org/

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous cat! Have you ever put him on LOLCATS? Ahh my pet project is my book blog. BTW I am finding Minders hard to put down.

http://cariblogs.blogspot.com/

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, Cari!

You complimented both my book and my cat! Aww!

I hope some people will click over and check out your blog--she's having a Maggie Stiefvater giveaway, folks!

Clarification: she's giving away signed SWAG, not the author herself.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Love your cat...cute! And I will read your book as soon as I get the money to pick up a copy!

Now to shamelessly promote....

Have you seen my Cat Thursday weekly meme? Here's this week's post: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2010/07/cat-thursday_15.html

And I'm having a Christmas in July event over at my Christmas blog! Yes, I'm a Christmas fanatic in addition to a book and cat fanatic!
http://christmasspirit-thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks for the links, Michelle! The cat in your header looks like mine!

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Gout
Obat Kelenjar Adrenal
Obat ISPA Yang Aman
Obat iritasi Mata
Obat Alergi
Menghilangkan Penyakit Gagal Jantung
Obat Herbal Aritmia Jantung
Tips Menghilangkan Batu Ginjal
Obat Kanker Usus Besar Herbal
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Yang Aman