Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Separated at Birth?




I can only hope I get a movie deal like he did, too.

BTW, I'm getting some new reviews in places like Amazon and Goodreads. I wanted to say "Thank you!" to everyone who bought, read, and posted so far. Yay! Last year, I felt an intense push to get this book published--"If I don't publish Minder, Maddie and Trevor will DIE!"

Yes, I know. I have issues.

The point is, with every person reading the book, I get the inverse reaction--Maddie and Trevor are no longer just in my head. They're out there, touching other people's thoughts.

And that's just...cool.

On a side note, we now have several retailers selling Minder in Canada and the UK. There are links at Spencer Hill Press for some of them. And one company offers free shipping worldwide.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Since I suck at winning contests, Minder will be the next book I buy. It sounds SO good. It's on my Wish List for this week - I really can't wait to read it.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, HH!