Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Watch Your Language!

What's with all the potty mouth, people? I keep finding or being told about these GREAT blogs, but I hesitate to sign up as a follower because they have names like "F*** You Penguin," but without the decorative asterisks.

How can I, a respectable-ish author of YA paranormal romantic thriller(s), have "F*** You Penguin" listed in the "Blogs I Follow" section of my profile? I like penguins. I mean, not that way, but--well, you know what I mean.

So, today I give you... some wicked funny stuff you probably shouldn't read if you're under 18. Seriously, don't click on this sh- um, stuff if you're easily offended (see how I did that? You don't need to spell it out to get your point across).

F*** You Penguin

Sleep Talkin' Man

...and this one is clean, but still LOL funny.

Catalog Living
.

Got any more to add to the list?

5 comments:

Elie said...

I have kids so I avoid visiting Smart Bit**es, Trashy Words while the kids are up. Someone does a post called WTF Fridays- it really needs a adult content button before you can enter the site.

Theresa Milstein said...

Slushpile S*** follows me and I follow her, but I have to say, when I comment back, it's weird to write her whole name. Should I just write "Slushpile"? What's the protocol on this?

That said, my nephew is my Facebook friend, and he curses constantly on FB.

Leah (aka Mary_not_Martha) said...

I love Sleep talkin' man! Especially because he doesn't normally talk that way. I have to just read it in small doses though, no sound or the kiddos will hear it. He doesn't mean to cuss - that's what's so funny. As for the trashy words in the blog-roll, I agree - I'd take a pass on it if it was in the title label too.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks for the links, everyone!

Keisha Azzalea said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Kanker Sumsum Tulang
Obat Penyakit Kolera
Penyakit Iritasi Lambung
Obat Alami Kista Bartholin
Obat Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Radang Usus Buntu Anak Tradisional
Obat Diare Untuk Ibu Menyusui
Obat Adenomyosis
Menghilangkan Bekas Bisul
Pengobatan Antraks
Mengobati Benjolan Di Vagina