Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Watch Your Language!

What's with all the potty mouth, people? I keep finding or being told about these GREAT blogs, but I hesitate to sign up as a follower because they have names like "F*** You Penguin," but without the decorative asterisks.

How can I, a respectable-ish author of YA paranormal romantic thriller(s), have "F*** You Penguin" listed in the "Blogs I Follow" section of my profile? I like penguins. I mean, not that way, but--well, you know what I mean.

So, today I give you... some wicked funny stuff you probably shouldn't read if you're under 18. Seriously, don't click on this sh- um, stuff if you're easily offended (see how I did that? You don't need to spell it out to get your point across).

F*** You Penguin

Sleep Talkin' Man

...and this one is clean, but still LOL funny.

Catalog Living
.

Got any more to add to the list?

4 comments:

Ellz said...

I have kids so I avoid visiting Smart Bit**es, Trashy Words while the kids are up. Someone does a post called WTF Fridays- it really needs a adult content button before you can enter the site.

Theresa Milstein said...

Slushpile S*** follows me and I follow her, but I have to say, when I comment back, it's weird to write her whole name. Should I just write "Slushpile"? What's the protocol on this?

That said, my nephew is my Facebook friend, and he curses constantly on FB.

Leah (aka Mary_not_Martha) said...

I love Sleep talkin' man! Especially because he doesn't normally talk that way. I have to just read it in small doses though, no sound or the kiddos will hear it. He doesn't mean to cuss - that's what's so funny. As for the trashy words in the blog-roll, I agree - I'd take a pass on it if it was in the title label too.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks for the links, everyone!