Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Free at Last!

All three of my kids started school this morning. Yippeeeeee!
I mean, *sniff* they grow up so fast and *giggle* I'm going to miss them. *guffaw*

Okay, I couldn't write that with a straight face. I am living proof that you can absolutely love your kids and still be delighted to have them out of the house a couple of hours each week.  I got another 1000 words written on my WIP (Ganzfield Book 5) and the house was so blissfully, blissfully quiet. *sigh*

They're back now, so I need to go be mommy again. TTFN!

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/08/31/funny-pictures-bak-in-skool/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ICanHasCheezburger+%28I+CAN+HAS+CHEEZBURGER%3F%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

10 comments:

vic caswell said...

ok! i honestly miss my kids when they're at school!
BUT...
the quiet! the productivity! great things can happen from having a couple hours to focus on something other than couch forts!
good to hear your using the time well!

Unknown said...

LOL WOW book 5 - holy cow girl your impressive! :)

I honestly cant wait till Tuesday when mine go back!

Nicole said...

*hee* so you're doing the happy dance?? Now you know dancing bears are soooo un PC ;p

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com

Disgruntled Bear said...

aspiring_x: I find that it takes about 48 for me to miss them when I'm on business trips. By day three I can't wait to get home.

Jenn: book 3 goes to the editor this week, and I just finished another revision of 4. I'll have at least 6 before I'm done with the major plot arcs.

Nicole: LOL!

Vicki Rocho said...

Ahhhh, I love school. Pity I have an 8 to 5 job so I don't get to REALLY appreciate the quiet house unless I'm home sick...and then I'm usually wishing someone were home to bring me a glass of water!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Sounds like you may have been planning this time for a while--like the week after school let out.
lol

Disgruntled Bear said...

Mary, it's even better than that. This is the first time EVER that all three have gone to school. So I've been planning it since approximately 2006. :)

Leah (aka Mary_not_Martha) said...

Congrats! Same here - the first time in 13 years I was not THE primary - everything-getter for one or all of them! I happily buzzed of to college to be with the "big kids". I'm even more thrilled to hear it gives you more time to work on #5!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Congrats back at you, Leah!

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Lumpuh
Obat Kanker Indung Telur
Obat Kencing Nanah Alami
Mengobati Herpes Genetalis
Obat Tradisional Darah Kotor
Obat Asam Lambung
Obat Kencing Batu Herbal
Mengobati Kanker Prostat
Obat Leukimia Anak Tradisional
Cara Mengobati Urine Kencing