Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, Amazon

Yay!  The pre-order is up for book three at Amazon!

Amazon's also shipping book two already, despite the fact that MY copies still haven't arrived from the printer, and I don't think any of the ARCs have gone out. *sigh* Has anyone received them yet?

BTW, the Kindle version of Adversary should show up in a week or so. 

So, that book three link's what's blowing my skirt up today.  I also recommend that anyone who writes or publishes should try the E-books Article Drinking Game (thanks to Nathan Bransford for the link).

Finally, I'd like to make a political statement.  How cool is it that a Jewish woman is appointed to the Supreme Court...and it's not a "first" anything? 

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

aspiring_x said...

YAY!!!! BOOK 3!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!
*ahem*
congrats. :)

Jolene said...

Awesome. On all counts.

coley said...

I haven't received the ARC for Adversary yet.

Though I will be pre-ordering book 3!!

Cindy said...

I haven't received Adversary yet either but I keep my fingers crossed for it everyday, Kate. :-)

Keisha Azzalea said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Infeksi Rahim
Obat Migren Ibu Menyusui
Obat Hemofilia
Menghilangkan Iritasi Lambung
Obat Kelenjar Payudara
Obat Untuk Menghilangkan Luka Kecelakaan Alami
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Mesothelioma
Obat Tumor Parotis
Maag Anak Tradisional
Obat Sindrom Ovarium Polikistik