Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On the Road

Quick post today--I'm traveling again.

I have a request.  

If you've read Minder, please post a review.  It can be on Amazon (Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, etc.), Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, Shelfari, your blog. If you've already posted a review somewhere, copy the text and paste it on another site--there's a list of them at www.Ganzfield.com

Put the link below by midnight (EDT) on Sunday, August 15th.  I'll pick a winner and send him or her the choice of: a signed copy of a book (Ganzfield 1, 2, OR 3 when it comes out) or a Minder t-shirt (S, M, L, and XL when the backorder comes in).

7 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks everyone who's already posted. As a debut author, every post that gets the word out about my book is important.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I haven't read either of your books, but I'll put them on my to read list.

vic caswell said...

MINDER is my next to-be-read! OF COURSE I'll be blogging about it afterward! but i probably won't get started on it until next week. got the in-laws coming up at the end of the week and a volunteer thing on Saturday! but MINDER is next! So excited!!

coley said...

Kate- I tried sending you the link of where I posted the comment on Barnes and Noble, but it didn't work, so I emailed ya instead! I can't wait to get Adversary!!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's amazing how much of a difference good reviews make. Thanks for the email, Nicole--the ARCs are on their way! (or so the tracking system of UPS tells me).

coley said...

Sweet!! Can't wait!

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Infeksi Rahim
Obat Migren Ibu Menyusui
Obat Hemofilia
Menghilangkan Iritasi Lambung
Obat Kelenjar Payudara
Obat Untuk Menghilangkan Luka Kecelakaan Alami
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Mesothelioma
Obat Tumor Parotis
Maag Anak Tradisional
Obat Sindrom Ovarium Polikistik