Friday, September 10, 2010

Ah, Nyquil

I'm actually awake on time.  Nyquil is the best! Do ya think, if I praise it enough here at the Bear, they'd send me a free case?

Anyway, I'm sick, but I'm still the mom around here, so I dragged my sorry carcass out of bed and will get everyone one off to school in a few minutes. In the meantime, here's a classic series of animated shorts. BTW, "animated shorts" is a phrase that makes me think of dancing summerwear--and also might be a little dirty.

But I digress.

I blame the Nyquil (The wonderful, wonderful Nyquil). The videos themselves are 100% clean, and my kids love them.





The complete set of videos can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat?blend=1&ob=4

Happy weekend!  I'd like to spend mine curled up sleeping in a blanket in the dark, but I think my family knows all my hiding places.   *sigh*

6 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Hibernation. More than a word--a state of mind.

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

DB- I may have to frame that "hibernation" quote. Take care this weekend.

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly. Hope you feel better soon.

I like Simon's Cat and I hadn't seen the box video before.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hope you feel better soon. Us moms don't get a break, even when we're sick!

Have a good weekend (if possible)!

=O)

Jolene Perry said...

For someone who doesn't drink? Nyquil is like a whole outrageous experience. I'd die without the stuff. Hope you're able to keep yourself in a drug induced haze until you're better ;)

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga
Obat Urine Berwarna Coklat
Pengobatan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Benjolan Di Kepala Tradisional
Obat Benjolan Di Kelopak Mata
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Fistula Ani
Obat Urine Berwarna Merah