Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Twilight-ish Fun and Nerd-Themed Songs

I love The Key of Awesome, even if they DO have typos in their trailer headings:
(these two probably aren't the best things to play at work or in front of the kids)



Did I ever share this one? Sadly, I now have this song stuck in my head.




Oh, and here's the spoiler alert to end all spoiler alerts (but read it anyway):
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/23/movies/film-oh-you-haven-t-seen-it-sorry-about-that.html
Thanks to Matthias for the link!

2 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Is anyone else having trouble posting comments today? I keep getting weird error messages.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga
Obat Urine Berwarna Coklat
Pengobatan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Benjolan Di Kepala Tradisional
Obat Benjolan Di Kelopak Mata
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Fistula Ani
Obat Urine Berwarna Merah