Thursday, September 2, 2010

Belated Bear

Sorry about the late post today--I have been without internet access all day.  However, I have an article to share with you, since apparently Ganzfield's gone public:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-I-Learn-to-Read-Minds?-Learn-to-Become-a-Mind-Reader-With-Astonishing-Ease&id=4900636

I love when stuff like this comes out. I'm as skeptical about their claims as I am of the "lose weight as you sleep" diet aids, but it's still fun to read them...and dream.

4 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Oh, and happy 90210 (today's date).

aspiring_x said...

lol!!! that's classic!
((the school here won a book off your facebook... is there anything i need to do about that? i don't know anyone at the high school- except a few students...))

Disgruntled Bear said...

Not a thing. My publisher will send them out with a standard letter to the principal.

Keisha Azzalea said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Lumpuh
Obat Kanker Indung Telur
Obat Kencing Nanah Alami
Mengobati Herpes Genetalis
Obat Tradisional Darah Kotor
Obat Asam Lambung
Obat Kencing Batu Herbal
Mengobati Kanker Prostat
Obat Leukimia Anak Tradisional
Cara Mengobati Urine Kencing