Thursday, September 2, 2010

Belated Bear

Sorry about the late post today--I have been without internet access all day.  However, I have an article to share with you, since apparently Ganzfield's gone public:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-I-Learn-to-Read-Minds?-Learn-to-Become-a-Mind-Reader-With-Astonishing-Ease&id=4900636

I love when stuff like this comes out. I'm as skeptical about their claims as I am of the "lose weight as you sleep" diet aids, but it's still fun to read them...and dream.

3 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Oh, and happy 90210 (today's date).

vic caswell said...

lol!!! that's classic!
((the school here won a book off your facebook... is there anything i need to do about that? i don't know anyone at the high school- except a few students...))

Disgruntled Bear said...

Not a thing. My publisher will send them out with a standard letter to the principal.