Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Housebroken

I gotta pay more attention.  I saw an ad for Fergie's new perfume yesterday, and I swear I thought they were singing, "She's housebroken!" in the background.

That would be a truly original name for a perfume--the actual name, "Outspoken," doesn't get my attention at all.

But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I just did a phone interview with Sarah Earle of the Concord Monitor.  She's writing a column about me that'll be in the Sunday Book Section on October 3rd. 

There's something indescribably cool about being written up in your hometown paper.  This is the same newspaper in which I first discovered Dave Barry's work. I've seen that familiar logo
around this house since I was a kid (we bought my grandparent's house a few years back, so, when I say *this* house, I'm being strangely specific).

So, if you're local, please pick up a copy of the paper this weekend and check it out!  I'll also try to link from here.

Keep an eye out for more info on the query contest for YA paranormal/fantasy/sci-fi. It'll start next week.

4 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Oh, and today's the last day to post for last week's giveaway.

Unknown said...

Loved it!

Emily White said...

How cool! Does the newspaper have a website, too, that you could link to for all of us?

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...



I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Batu Ginjal Yang Aman
Obat Penyakit Batu Empedu
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Bronkitis Yang Aman
Pengobatan Polip Serviks Herbal
Pengobatan Ginjal Kotor
Agen Ace Maxs Kuningan
Cara Menghilangkan Kesemutan
Obat Campak Alami
Obat Benjolan Di Selangkangan