Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chicago

Hey, I'm going to be in Chicago for a wedding Memorial Day weekend. Anyone have places to recommend? Music, food, sights, quirky bookstores, etc.--it's all good. My first visit, 14 years ago, was equally brief and involved watching Ross from "Friends" wish my brother's graduating class well.

He actually talks like that in real life.

I'm still hoping that more folks will MAKE ME GIVE YOU A T-SHIRT. The contest is open through the rest of the week. We'll have at least one more contest this month, so check back every once in a while.

Finally, I try to be pretty open and on-manipulative in my marketing. But this new ad campaign takes it to a whole new level:

WARNING - male readers may wish to pass this one by.

1 comment:

Disgruntled Bear said...

What's up with YouTube listing defective embed codes for their videos? This is the second time in a week that I've needed to tweak it to make it play.