Saturday, April 10, 2010

Contest Winners!

Congrats to:

Readerly Person
KrysteyBelle
sylvia
Theresa Milstein

You won! I'll send out the shirts next week.

TO RECEIVE YOUR SHIRT:
Please fill out my fabulous new CONTACT FORM with your mailing address. Include your screen name and your shirt size (S, M, L, XL) in the comments section. And someday your photo will appear here! (Yeah, so far it's just me in the shirt. But that's about to change!)

FairyHedgeHog: Thanks for the link. Please email me your mailing address, too! Do you personally know Old Kitty? If so, please include her size, as well (mailing 2 shirts to the UK isn't much more expensive than mailing one). I hope that the picture will include Charlie the cat.

I'll have another shirt giveaway next month. Tell your friends, unless you're worried about that awkward get-together in which you both show up wearing the same shirt.

6 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, KrysteyBelle!

Old Kitty said...

Hi

Awwww you're so sweet! Thank you!! The lovely fairyhedgehog just told me about this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've never won anything as lovely as a shirt and even better one with a fab logo as yours.

I shall start giving Charlie lessons on how to focus that flashy thing at me and press that little button...

Thank you again!

And GOOD LUCK with Minder! I've read an earlier blog post about the blurb at the back of your book and it's excellent and you are right about the big white lettering - very eye catching!

Take care
x

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, Old Kitty!

fairyhedgehog said...

Thank you!

I've emailed Old Kitty and I'll be in touch as soon as she lets me know her size. How very kind of you.

Rebecca Wells said...

Exciting! I never win! I'm doing the contact info right now!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Got it, Readerly Person! Thanks!