Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm on Amazon!

I woke up Saturday morning and found that my book's now listed on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Minder-Ganzfield-Novel-Kate-Kaynak/dp/0984531106/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271689074&sr=8-1

When I was an aspiring writer, I had daydreams about this.
Now I have the theme from Laverne & Shirley playing in my head:
"Make all our dreams ... come true!"

Updates: I got the last of those shirts in the mail over the weekend. I'll have another giveaway in a few weeks, so keep checking back here if you want a shirt.

Of, and the Consumerist had an amusing link I'll share with you:
http://consumerist.com/2010/04/movie-studios-officially-out-of-ideas-for-nicholas-sparks-movie-posters.html
Thanks to Pimp My Novel for the link.

8 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.
We're gonna do it!

Give us any chance, we'll take it.
Give us any rule, we'll break it.
We're gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin' it our way.

Nothin's gonna turn us back now,
Straight ahead and on the track now.
We're gonna make our dreams come true,
Doin' it our way.

There is nothing we won't try,
Never heard the word impossible.
This time there's no stopping us.
We're gonna do it.

On your mark, get set, and go now,
Got a dream and we just know now,
We're gonna make our dream come true.
And we'll do it our way, yes our way.
Make all our dreams come true,
And do it our way, yes our way,
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you.

(http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/laverneandshirleylyrics.html)

Rigel said...

Oh, wow, congratulations, then! :) But now you have me playing the same song in my head, too (LSS).

fairyhedgehog said...

That's great! Can you do the "search inside" thingie? It always makes me more likely to buy a book when I can look inside it first.

Disgruntled Bear said...

I hope to have the search inside up within the month--I need the ARCs back from the printer before I can do it, though! We'll also have an e-book edition.

StephTheBookworm said...

Wow, that is so great!!!

Krystalyn Drown said...

Congrats! Isn't it the weirdest feeling to be able to search for your name on Amazon and actually find it?

I got my shirt in the mail yesterday. Thanks. I'll be going to Disney on Thursday to take the picture. =)

Disgruntled Bear said...

Hi KrysteyBelle,
I completely love that I can find my name on Amazon.

Glad you got the t-shirt--I'm looking forward to seeing the picture!

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Pengobatan Penyakit Kulit Herbal
Obat Infeksi Kulit
Cara Menghilangkan Flek Paru Paru