Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HTML Makes my Brain Hurt

Grrr...

I'm getting wicked tired of making sure my blank targets don't give a 404. I'd rather be writing, or even revising, but I've only managed to do two pages in the past four days.

I think I need a staff.

But I have no money to pay anyone.

I think I need an intern.

Ah, interns. People who are paid in experience, because they don't know any better. Hence their need for an internship.

The problem is that I basically want someone to do all the work around here that I hate to do. Like fix my fence--the thing's beginning to lean into something that Watson and Crick would have entered in the science fair.

And I can't ask someone being paid in experience to experience that. Don't even get me started on laundry and cooking. Nope, experiencing the dirty socks of a family of five really should be compensated financially. *sigh*

Speaking of learning experiences:

4 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I seem to remember something in Peter Pan like that.

fairyhedgehog said...

That video is so cool!

Disgruntled Bear said...

I love it! If I ever go back to teaching, I'll have to try something like that.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Pengobatan Penyakit Hernia Herbal
Obat Kanker Tuba Falopi Herbal
Obat TBC Tumor Di Hati
Obat Herbal Radang Panggul
Obat Polip Di Usus
Mengobati Kanker Kerongkongan
Obat Benjolan Di Bibir Vagina
Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tradisional
Cara Menghilangkan Flek Paru Paru
Cara Menghilangkan Gatal Akibat Panu