Monday, February 15, 2010

Book Crush

I'm in love. I have a serious crush.

This isn't like the major crush I have on Trevor in MINDER, which my husband only tolerates because Trevor's partially based on him.

This is a book crush.

I read Molly Harper's NICE GIRLS DON'T HAVE FANGS cover to cover yesterday.

Reading this book should count as a cardio workout, because I laughed my ass off.

NICE GIRLS is the story of a small town librarian who gets laid off from work, drinks her severance gift certificate away at the local Shenanigans, gets mistakenly shot as a deer on the walk home, and wakes up as one of the undead.

And the plot isn't even the best part.

Harper has a wonderful writing voice, with delicious turns of phrase. I can't wait to dive in to books 2 and 3 of the series.

Bottom line: I loved this book.

2 comments:

Floot said...

LMAO!

Adding to my wishlist right now!

Disgruntled Bear said...

You're going to love it, Floot!