Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playing with Your Heads

Hi folks,

My ARCs have arrived! I'll be sending those out to reviewers in the next 24 hours. I mailed out a couple of the proofs last week, so, if you've already received a book, don't worry about a rip in the space-time continuum. We got the size wrong on this batch (7x10 inches, when it's supposed to be 6x9), but it's fixed now, and all future batches will be right.

Someday, if Minder becomes a major bestseller, these mis-sized copies will be valuable collector's items!

Anyhoo, here's something fun. Thanks to Stef for the link!

7 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Signed first editions! Where did I put that pen?

StephTheBookworm said...

Woohoo, that is awesome!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Yours is going in the mail today, Steph! I look forward to reading your review, and I'll link to it from the Disgruntled Bear when it comes out.


Aw geez--I hope you like it! :)

Vicki Rocho said...

Awesome possum. Have fun sharing the loot!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Sorry I haven't stopped by sooner. Just wanted to congratulate you on your book being published. It sounds like a good one!

StephTheBookworm said...

I can't wait to read it!!! Thanks!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, everyone!