Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Week

Hi folks,

Keep emailing those revised queries if you'd like them included in round two next week.

In honor of Halloween week here at Disgruntled Bear, here's something fun: 



What's your favorite part of Halloween? Milky Way bars? Pumpkin carving? Watching The Omen? Marching in the Greenwich Village parade? Hiding in the bushes with a fire extinguisher in case those bratty kids come back to beg for candy?

I have a "True Tales of the Paranormal" guest post up on Confessions of a Bookaholic; check out the book giveaway, as well! 

2 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I'm posting the queries for round 2 as I receive them. Email me your revised query early to get a spot near the top of the list!

vic caswell said...

oh my goodness!!!! best. teacher. ever!!!