Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Being Thankful

You know how some families go around the table at Thanksgiving and each person says what they are thankful for?

What's the WORST, or WEIRDEST, or FUNNIEST thing someone could say for that?

Off the top of my head:

"I'm glad the psychic octopus is dead.  He was ruining international soccer." 

"I'm thankful for Glee theme shows." 

"I'm grateful for the incredible financial opportunity that lawyer in Benin emailed me about."

"I'm just glad this family can all get together outside of a courtroom setting."

What are YOU thankful for?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Still wondering about that psychic octopus and if I should be glad or not! :0)

Disgruntled Bear said...

LOL, Carole!

Vicki Rocho said...

I'm impressed with your list! Can't say we've ever had anything nearly that creative around our table!