Friday, September 23, 2011

Flight Delays

Those words send cold shudders through most travelers. I, on the other hand, have been able to get a lot of work done this morning. However, even I have my limits. Really, the delay should not exceed the actual time the flight would take; wouldn't we all agree that's a reasonable rule?

*sigh*

Anyhoo, I'll be in California eventually (although it might've been faster to walk---grrrr). And then I'll be relaxing in the sun, a cool drink in my hand, enjoying the good life... until the earthquake hits and the resulting mudslide buries me.

And on THAT thought--

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Tiroid
Tips Cara Menghilangkan Anemia Pada Ibu Hamil