Thursday, September 8, 2011

RSVP

Maybe because it's a French term, so modern Americans don't know what it means.

Hello, people! If someone sends you an invitation, PLEASE let him/her know if you're going to show up! We're having a birthday party for our 6-year-old twins this weekend, and nearly half of the invitees still haven't rizvipped.

*sigh*

So, how many goodie bags do we need? Somewhere between 16 and 33. And now all my childhood anxiety over being the last kid picked for teams in gym class is bubbling up again.

Plech.



Um... if I hold a query contest here later this month, will people submit queries?

6 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I tell you, this sort of thing puts the "disgruntled" in Disgruntled Bear.

lexcade said...

*Hugs* Sometimes people are just rude. Maybe if you have left-over goodie bags, you can do a giveaway ;) We, the readers, love you.

And we love treats. <3

Kim said...

YES! If you have a query contest people will submit queries!

Emily White said...

Oh my goodness! You know my pet peeve!!!!

I think half the people believe you only RSVP when you are not coming and the other half think you must only RSVP when you ARE.

No, people. No. *shakes head*

Disgruntled Bear said...

Yay! I bet if I invited you folks somewhere, YOU would RSVP. You're good people. :)

And I love the goodie bag giveaway idea.

vic caswell said...

amen, sister!