Friday, April 15, 2011

Angelina's Secret

Hey, remember a couple days ago when I mentioned how authors need to promote their work? I've got an idea: promote it HERE! Send me a link to your website or blog and I'll tell my readers about you (limited to the first three authors who send me info through the Ganzfield contact form and who write stuff I can discuss on a family friendly blog).

For example, here's Lisa Rogers' debut novel, Angelina's Secret:


As a child, Angelina spent years in counseling learning that Josie, her imaginary friend, wasn’t real, but it turns out her childhood friend wasn’t imaginary after all.

Now Angelina has to accept she’s either (A) crazy or (B) able to see ghosts. Wanting to believe in her sanity, she chooses (B) and welcomes Josie back into her life. But even Josie can't help her deal with Shelly, the spirit of a confused teenager, and things go very, very wrong.
When Angelina finds herself in a psychiatric hospital, she faces a choice: she can spend the rest of her life pretending to be someone she isn’t, or she can embrace who she is and take a chance that she may never get to go home. 


ISBN: 978-0-9831572-8-1  

You can stop by Goodreads if you'd like to add it to your to-read list, "Like" her on Facebook, and/or check out her website. It's being released by Spencer Hill Press in February 2012.

So, what are you promoting?

3 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Last hours of the Spring Writing Contest. The voting round will begin on Monday!

Lisa Rogers said...

Thanks Kate. And yes Please everyone stop by my new website and or facebook page and tell me what you think.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks, Eliza!